WiFi Direct p2p association process

Vinayak Rao vinayakrao at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:55:37 EST 2015

Hi Jouni

Thanks for your valuable input. I really don't want to run wpa_cli in
interactive mode so my question would be how can we capture those control
interface events (or how & where to register) . The Module directly talks
to wpa supplicant interface and not through wpa_cli but I am not able to
figure out how to register and capture those control interface events. As a
peer

Any documents or pointers would be great. Sorry if I missed any
documents/references but If there are no such document, I would like to
draft one document with those steps (provided by your inputs) and share
across for future references.

Please note that I do not mean to get free design inputs or code
implementation, I am just trying to out the event registration method.

Regards
Vinayak