Country code used by hostapd

Erich Titl erich.titl at think.ch
Fri Feb 6 04:01:55 EST 2015

Hi

Am 05.02.2015 um 12:07 schrieb Peer, Ilan:
> Hi,
>
> You can also have a look at the wireless regdb.
>
> http://drvbp1.linux-foundation.org/~mcgrof/rel-html/wireless-regdb/
> http://kernel.org/pub/software/network/wireless-regdb/wireless-regdb-2015.01.30.tar.xz

Thanks for all your suggestions, unfortunately the regdb contains more
information about channel and power (well, that is the reason it exists)
than human readable information about matching a country name to a code.

I finally grabbed a copy of ISO 3166-1 and built my own list, which
probably has now matching rules for countries without regulation bodies.
This is unfortunate, so I wil probably have to cut it down to the codes
present in regdb.

Thanks

ET