AW: probe request / response wpa_supplicant

volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de
Tue Apr 28 05:03:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

I think I asked the wrong think. I don’t really want to parse a probe response. But the driver or kernel have to parse it and save the parsed data in a special struct that I can use the information in wpa_supplicant to do further steps. But I can’t find the function where the data of extra element IDs (IEs) is saved in wpa_supplicant after receiving probe response.

Thanks for your help.