Enable 802.11r functionality

volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de
Fri Apr 17 07:36:56 EDT 2015

I just running wpa_supplicant on Ubuntu 12.04 with driver NL80211 using nl80211 kernel interface.

I compiled it with CONFIG_IEEE80211R and CONFIG_DRIVER_NL80211 flag..

But it doesn’t work (no additional 802.11r data in frames are send etc.)

Is there a manual what have to be done to enable 802.11r standard correctly?
Have I to use other drivers etc?

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplementärin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB 230207

Gesellschafter: Jürgen Blickle, Rainer Blickle
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Blickle (Vorsitzender), Johann Soder, Dr. Jürgen Zanghellini