probe request / response wpa_supplicant

volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de
Thu Apr 16 02:53:53 EDT 2015

Which function sends a probe request from STA to AP and handles a probe response from AP to STA?

I searched the code, set break points but I didn’t find it.

There is no function called like “handle_probe_resp” or “gen_probe_req”. How are called these function because I want to extend the parsing for probe response on wpa_supplicant.

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplementärin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB 230207

Gesellschafter: Jürgen Blickle, Rainer Blickle
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Blickle (Vorsitzender), Johann Soder, Dr. Jürgen Zanghellini