CT ath10k firmware now supports IBSS + RSN

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Wed Apr 15 17:51:45 EDT 2015

I have uploaded a new firmware.

http://www.candelatech.com/downloads/ath10k-fw-beta/

It fixes IBSS blockack (firmware was mis-configuring the BSSID, so
blockacks were sent to wrong BSS address and were not processed when
received).

I also disabled AMSDU for IBSS stations, which significantly improves
performance in my ath10k <-> ath10k IBSS test.  I do not know why this
is needed.

There is still a bug:  I cannot get ath10k <-> ath10k to do IBSS + RSN.

I can get ath9k <-> ath10k IBSS + RSN to work,
and open IBSS ath10k <-> ath10k works.

I am taking a break on IBSS + RSN for a while.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>