CT ath10k firmware now supports IBSS + RSN

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Apr 13 20:10:17 EDT 2015

On 04/13/2015 10:41 AM, Ben Greear wrote:
> Looks like I have some more work to do.  For any moderately large frames,
> I am now dropping the last 16 bytes.  Looks like the skb_put_padto logic
> was working around a more serious issue...

A better-tested version of kernel and firmware is uploaded now.

Looks like I needed to add a hack to firmware to bump pkt-size by
16 for IBSS + RSN encrypted frames.  Not sure exactly why, but seems
to work in light testing.

I removed the skb-padto hack from the kernel, and kernel is rebased on
top of official 4.0 now.

Thanks,
Ben

--