WPA_Supplicant porting issue on WinCE6.0

ASWIN PP aswin11th at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:52:30 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I am trying to port Wpa_supplicant to wince6.0.
And in WinCE 6.0 we receive packets and events through NDISUIO.

After did this NDIS specific changes its connecting and pinging to Open
security profile. But in the case of WPA/WPA2 after sending assoc request
it receive assoc response.
Then wpa_supplicant will send de-authentication because driver signals a
MEDIA DISCONNECT EVENT and supplicant will de-associating.

I don't know what happening, But same driver with default supplicant is
working fine.
Inside "l2_packet_rx_thread_try_read()" its sounds like read ndisuio
handler failure will leads to media disconnect event. right??

Anybody give some clarification on Media disconnect event??
Also eloop_win.c will replace eloop.c??
What are the other changes needed to overcome the issue??

Replays must appreciated
Thanks and regards
ASWIN PP