GreenField : HT capabilties for autonomous P2PGO

Atul Joshi Atul.Joshi at csr.com
Tue Apr 7 06:50:41 EDT 2015

Hi,
Can you please let us know how to disable GF capability in wpa_supplciant when starting the autonomous P2PGO?
I can see that
In file ieee80211n_supported_ht_capab
if ((conf & HT_CAP_INFO_GREEN_FIELD) &&
                    !(hw & HT_CAP_INFO_GREEN_FIELD)) {
                                wpa_printf(MSG_ERROR, "Driver does not support configured "
                                                   "HT capability [GF]");
                                return 0;
                }
So according to the above snippet, if ht_capab has it set in wpa_supplicant but disabled by the driver, it will fail to start.
Can you please point out how can we disable the GF from the wpa_supplicant? I could not find any parameter for Green Field in wpa_supplicant.conf or is there some other way to disable specific bits in ht_capabilities_info?

Thanks
atul

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
You can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com