AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: WPA2-PSK and WPA-EAP together?

Conrad Kostecki ck at conrad-kostecki.de
Wed Sep 10 17:57:36 EDT 2014

> That sounds like one of the numerous multiple-AKM-issues with Windows drivers that I've seen..
> In other words, you would need yet another BSS to make one WPA-PSK -only BSS as a workaround
> for broken implementation while enabling WPA-PSK-> SHA256 on another one.
> Though, I'm not sure it would really be justifiable from a security view point with WPA-PSK,
> i.e., might as well go ahead with that BSS with WPA-PSK only and leave SHA256-based options for the WPA-EAP BSS.

Yep. I will do that. As it's only my private AP at home, it does not make sense, that I start even more virtual SSIDs..
If I enable SHA256 on PSK or EAP, my Windows with an Intel 6300 doesn't seems to like it. Otherwise, without SHA256,
everything is now working perfectly fine on PSK and EAP.

Thanks again
Conrad