performance optimization for 802.11n at 2.4GHZ

Sourav sourav.chakraborty at netcommwireless.com
Thu Sep 4 20:16:20 EDT 2014

Hi All,
We are using hostapd + mac80211 + cfg80211 + compat + opensource
drivers(rt2x00usb.ko,rt2x00lib.ko,rt2800usb.ko,rt2800lib.ko) + device
firmware(rt2800.bin) in 802.11n mode in 2.4GHZ. The data speeds which we
see are ~20Mbps which is way low than the ideal 300Mbps for 802.11n.
Even if channel bonding is not achieved(which I guess can't be
controlled via config), we expect to be able to tune the performance to
reach ~100Mbps...please let me know how to tune the setup for achieving
higher throughput.

--
Warm Regards,
Sourav

This communication contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.