hostapd: add 'driver' command support (under ANDROID flag)

Garcia, Jeremie jeremie.garcia at intel.com
Mon Oct 6 05:11:39 EDT 2014

Hello Jouni,

Thanks for answering.
I understand your comment.
In order to remain vendor agnostic, I initially planned to use the vendor extension functionality ("vendor" command).
However, this feature is available from kernel 3.14. However I would need to deal with older kernels.
So to remain backward compatible with older kernels, I wanted to use the DRIVER command instead.

Best regards
Jeremie