Wifi Direct GO Negotiation

Andrea Chittano andrea.chittano at hotmail.it
Tue May 13 08:03:57 EDT 2014

Hi, my name is Andrea.I'm working on WiFi Direct and I found a thread about it.I've some doubts about it.Let's suppose we have 2 devices. Let's call D1 and D2.Let's suppose D1 sends a request of connection to D2 (D1 doesn't known D2 so no persistent connection there exist).The first step that wpa_supplicant on D1 is to send a GO negotiation request containing, among all,GO intent (of D1). I want to understand how wpa_supplicant on D2 acquires the GO intent of D2 in order to compare it with whichone sent by D1.Can someone explain me this?
Thanks,Andrea