using wpa_supplicant for 802.1x wired authentication on XenServer

wangtuma2 at sina.com wangtuma2 at sina.com
Mon Jun 23 04:06:21 EDT 2014

Hi,

Any one has experience using wpa_supplicant for 802.1x wired authentication for xenbr0 on XenServer?I was trying to do this, but failed.My test result:(1) wpa_supplicant on eth0: succeeded, then configure IP addr on eth0, also succeeded, and the network is working.(2) wpa_supplicant on eth0, succeeded. Then I create xenbr0 on eth0, configure IP addr on xenbr0, and the network on xenbr0 doesn't work.(3) wap_supplicant on xenbr0, failed.
Anyone knows how to solve this so that I can use xenbr0 for networking?
Thanks.--tuma