Reg Process for submiting changes for review

Arend van Spriel arend at broadcom.com
Thu Feb 20 06:55:08 EST 2014

On 02/20/2014 12:48 PM, Rahul Jain wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have cloned the wpa_supplicant code successfully (git clone
> http://w1.fi/hostap.git).
>
> I have committed my fixes into local master branch.
>
> Please let me know what is the process of pushing fixes for review and
> submitting into master branch?
>
> It will be great if the complete process can be put on site
> http://hostap.epitest.fi/wpa_supplicant/

Your cloned repo contains a CONTRIBUTIONS file, which describes minimum
req for the commit messages. Browsing the mailing list archives also
provides info how contributions are treated.

Basically, it means:
1. assure local commits are signed off.
2. create patch files (git format-patch).
3. send patch files to Jouni/mailing list (git send-email).
4. await comments.

Regards,
Arend