EAP-AKA fast re-authentication using hostapd as library

samiran saha samiran.linux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 02:10:26 EST 2014

Hello,
        I am trying to implement server client program using hostapd as
library that will at first complete full authentication process and then it
will do fast re-authentication using the re-authentication id received from
server. I have completed the first step i.e. full authentication process
using EAP-AKA but can not proceed further for fast re-authentication
because after full authentication server goes to EAP-SUCCESS state and if I
reinitialize the state machine then it allocate new sm . So how can I do
fast re-authentication, any clue or does hostapd support fast
re-authentication at all?