No subject

Mon Jun 3 00:10:54 EDT 2013

multiple AP + P2P-GO combinations a total of 8. Eg. 4 AP's + 4 P2P-GO&#=
39;s.<br>
The second limit on the AP&#39;s comes from the DFS channels<br>
(See radar detect width&#39;s at the end).=C2=A0 ONly when you start an AP =
in a<br>
DFS channel, in that case you can have only 1 AP instance.<br>
So you should be able to configure the combination you wanted.<br>
&gt; I do not mind searching around to figure out how to make it work, but =
I think it is already telling me no-go, and just wanted to confirm.<br>
and underlying FW these limits are imposed.<br>
&gt; While we&#39;re here :), I have interpreted &quot;#channels &lt;=3D 1&=
quot; to mean that when I&#39;m running AP and STA at the same time, they m=
ust be on the same channel. That is working fine, but I&#39;d also like to =
&gt;confirm that I&#39;m interpreting it correctly and im not being overly =
restrictive.<br>
Yes, this is the case. A driver advertises no of channels &gt; 1 only<br>
when it supports<br>
channel contexts and multi-channel concurrency.<br>

--001a11c26140c911c9050344e1b2--