Question on configuring with AES, PEAP, EAP-GTC, etc.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Mon Jan 28 15:06:10 EST 2013

Hello!

I'm trying to help someone get wpa_supplicant to authenticate with their
Cisco 2602.

In in windows, they have this sort of configuration:

WPA2
AES

and then there is a profile that is associated.

The profile is configured as:

EAP-PEAP
login-name:  foo
password: foo-passwd

For PEAP inner, they are using
EAP-GTC (generic token card)
The credentials for GTC has 'Use my Password' selected.

Anonymouse name:  anonymous

TTLS is un-selected.

I cannot seem to craft a wpa_supplicant config file that will
properly authenticate.

Anyone have any examples of this type?  I can get more info from
the user, but I don't know what to ask at this point.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>