client login?

bryankrone at comcast.net bryankrone at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 11:27:20 EST 2013

Is it possible to force a client to open a web browser once they login to a WiFi access point? I'm not sure if this is the right mailing list for this question. I would like to set up an access point with WPA and as soon as a client successfully logs in I would like to have a browser automatically open and direct them to a specific web page. Is this something that can be configured in hostapd.conf? Or is it something that has to be configured elsewhere? Does it have to be configured on the client?

Thanks