HotSpot2.0 with hostapd and Galaxy S4

Oussama Stiti oussama.stiti at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 17:35:18 EST 2013

Hi,

Interworking (802.11u) is present, but for the WiFi Alliance Vendor
Specific attributes (50-6f-9a) no, what is it ?
Thank you.

Regards

--
*Oussama Stiti*

PhD Candidate in Computer Science, LIP6, Université Pierre et Marie Curie.
Paris.
Telecommunications R&D engineer at VirtuOR (www.virtuor.fr)

UPMC - LIP6
Couloir 25-26, Étage 3, Bureau 316