Peering/Pairing hostapd radius servers? Urgent help!!

khali singh khali3620 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 06:40:13 EST 2013

Thank you for explaining. I managed to get a freeradius server to proxy my
requests to hostapd.

I have one more minor question. When I am initializing my new EAP method, I
want to scan all SSIDs and find out the ones that support my new custom EAP
method and write them to the configuration file. What would be ideal way to
do this? I am not asking for the code here, but rather the approach that I
should use.

I guess I need to use the scan file, but how can I check if a particular
EAP method is supported while initializing my EAP method in the
wpa_supplicant.

Thanks Jouni and team!!