WMM caused packet loss with ath9k

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sun Aug 25 09:16:12 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 12:03:35PM +0200, Rasto Sramek wrote:
> I hope this is the right outlet for my shouts for help. I am trying to
> run a 802.11n 5GHz AP from a tl-wdn4800 pci-e 3x3 adapter which seems to
> contain a AR9380 chipset.

This sounds more like a driver issue than something that would be caused
by hostapd or wpa_supplicant. As such, the driver mailing list
(https://lists.ath9k.org/mailman/listinfo/ath9k-devel) or linux-wireless
(linux-wireless at vger.kernel.org) since you had different drivers on the
clients would likely be a better target for this topic.