Initial connection problems

Thomas Schaaf thomas.schaaf at komola.de
Sun Sep 2 02:52:34 EDT 2012

Hello Christian,

Sadly the suggested solution does not work. ( I altered your command
to reflect the correct IP so that is not the problem either. )
What I have discovered though is that I can even change the ip address
and am still able to connect successfully - after the first successful
connect.

Thomas

--
Thomas Schaaf

Geschäftsführer, Entwickler & Bürogärtner

komola UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Rebenring 33
38106 Braunschweig

Telefon: +49 531 3804200
Mobil: +49 176 27379788

Geschäftsführer: Sebastian Hoitz, Thomas Schaaf
Amtsgericht Braunschweig | HRB 201595