compex WLM200NX (ath9k) dual band issue

Christian Lamparter chunkeey at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:47:06 EST 2012

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:55:34 PM Walter Robert Ditzler wrote:
> i have the problem that i cant get work thecompex WLM200NX (ath9k) minipci
> card with hostapd in dual band working(2.4/5).
I'm guessing here since you didn't provide any details. But it "sounds"
like you are actually trying to run a 5GHz and 2.4GHz AP on the same
time with just a single card... If so, can you please tell us from whom
you got that information? Or is the definition of dual band misleading,
or something else?

Regards,
	Chr