configure wpa_supplicant to work with openssl

moran arx moranapache at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:07:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

I already looked at these examples of conf file.
The supplicant loads the enginepkcs11.so but doesnt load myengine.so.
I investigated the code and couldn't find who suppose to load the module.
In openssl the function ENGINE_init suppose to load it. but in
wpa_supplicant no one calls this function.

Thanks,
Moran