Any docs on what 'pcsc' values are valid?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sat Jun 23 13:39:51 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:07:06AM -0700, Ben Greear wrote:
> I'm trying to improve my GUI that builds hostapd configs, and
> one thing I want to support is EAP-SIM.
>
> The only example I can find shows pcsc=""
>
> Does anyone know any more details on the possible options
> for this value?

src/eap_peer/eap_config.h:

    /**
     * pcsc - Parameters for PC/SC smartcard interface for USIM and GSM SIM
     *
     * This field is used to configure PC/SC smartcard interface.
     * Currently, the only configuration is whether this field is %NULL (do
     * not use PC/SC) or non-NULL (e.g., "") to enable PC/SC.
     *
     * This field is used for EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA.
     */
    char *pcsc;