configure wpa_supplicant to work with openssl

moran jacuel moranapache at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:07:54 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to configure wpa_supplicant on my linux machine to work with
openssl pkcs11 engine with smartcard. The wpa_supplicant doesn't load my
pkcs11 engine.  What do i need to write in my wpa_supplicant.cnf file to
make it work ?

I am trying to debug the wpa_supplicant in order to understand how it
works. I cant find a place where the supplicant loads the pkcs11 engine or
the pkcs11 module. Can you refer me to the place it happens in the code ?

Regards,
Moran Jacuel | Software Engineer | ARX