[RFC 3/4] P2P: Handling single channel concurrency

Jithu Jance jithujance at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:10:43 EDT 2012

> Thanks, applied.

Thanks for taking in the change. There is a related patch which is not yet
applied.
If there is some issue with the patch, Please let me know.
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/154020/

> Has there been updated on the nl80211 side for this?
Not yet. :( I was sick and away from work for few weeks. Need to
work on this once my backlogs are done with.

- Jithu Jance