wpa_supplicant: add more parameters for the IBSS JOIN command

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Mon Jun 4 07:41:10 EDT 2012

Currently, wpa_supplicant does not accept as many parameters as possible for the
IBSS JOIN command. Some of the arguments that it is possible to pass using the
command line "iw dev wlan0 ibss join.." command are not matched in any of the
network block attribute in wpa_s configuration. This set of patches aim to add
some params to the config that can then be passed to the ibss join command.
Actually this parameters are handled by the nl80211 driver only and ignored by
all the others.

*This is an RFC because I am not completely sure about the track that I'm
following*

Best Regards,
	Antonio