How to share rfkill file descriptor between stations on same phy?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sat Jan 7 12:59:20 EST 2012

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 09:04:23AM -0800, Ben Greear wrote:

> Yes, but that seems like something someone might want
> to fix one day, so I was thinking a per-phy rfkill might
> be a useful way to go about it.

Well.. For me, the rfkill mechanism is more about stopping all RF
transmissions than controlling things per radio. As such, I don't really
see much need for extending this, but if someone has use cases that
require more specific control, they can certainly propose changes to do
so.

> But for now, maybe just put the rfkill logic in the global
> construct?

Sounds fine to me.