bug in scanning logic?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Mon Feb 13 05:13:56 EST 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:03:36AM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> I believe that EAPOL issue was fixed by the dummy station patches and
> now changed, but should still be fixed, with the auth/assoc redesign.

It was - I would not have been able to complete the connection in 0.7
seconds without that fix ;-). This extra delay was just masking the
scanning regression in my earlier tests when I tried to measure how long
the connection takes (I gave up and waited for the EAPOL fix, but did
not get to retesting this until now).