hostapd reauthentication by RADIUS server request?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sun Feb 12 09:26:45 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 06:24:09PM +0400, newuse at qip.ru wrote:
> Hi all, is it possible to initiate rauthentification for a given station (by MAC) from RADIUS server? Maybe some special reply to acct interim message?

I'm not aware of such mechanism. What would you like to achieve with
this?

> Reauth_period partly helps, but there is small disconnection period, is it possible to avoid disconnection?

I don't this there is supposed to be a disconnection here.. Normal way
of forcing periodic re-authentication would be to make the RADIUS server
return Session-Timeout and Termination-Action = RADIUS-Request in the
Access-Accept.