about the support for OKC

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Mon Dec 17 10:51:08 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 09:59:14AM +0800, zhaolei wrote:
> I want to implement the OKC way fast roaming between two APs ,let them share the PMKSA Cache.Does the hostapd have accomplished this function? if can,how to write the config file?if not,what hostapd can do for OKC?

hostapd has support for this in the case you are using a single hostapd
process to control multiple BSSes/radios (okc=1 in the configuration
file). There is no support for communicating this PMKSA cache state to
other hostapd processes (e.g., on another AP device), so at least for
now, this is limited to single device designs.