wpa_supplicant 0.7.3 slow to associate, 0.6.10 is ok

Hien Ha HHa at livescribe.com
Fri Aug 10 23:33:13 EDT 2012

We are using wpa_supplicant 0.6.9 and are experiencing latency when
associating with Wi-Fi Access points with Atheros chip set inside.
Our device has an Atheros chip set inside.
We did port 2 fixes from 0.6.10 but are still experiencing latency.
What Wi-Fi chip set are you using in your device?
F.Y.I. We are not experiencing latency when associating with Wi-Fi Access
points with Broadcom chip set inside.
We appreciate any information you can share to help us troubleshoot this
problem.
Thanks
Hien Ha