about the openssl in the EAP-FAST

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Mon Oct 31 16:47:21 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 07:29:43PM +0800, why wrote:
> Here is the log message when I try to use openssl in the EAP-FAST.
>
> use openssl-1.0.0:
> In file included from ../src/crypto/tls_openssl.c:30:
> /home/wlan/wlan/openssl-1.0.0/include/openssl/ssl.h:683: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
> /home/wlan/wlan/openssl-1.0.0/include/openssl/ssl.h:683: warning: type defaults to ‘int’ in declaration of ‘DECLARE_LHASH_OF’

How did you generate this /home/wlan/wlan/openssl-1.0.0 directory? Is it
result of running "make install" for the OpenSSL build or just the
OpenSSL source code directory? If the latter, you'll need to run "make
install" and use the installed version. If you are already doing that,
I'm not sure what is wrong here, but that OpenSSL build seems to be
quite broken.