HostAPD RADIUS setup for EAP-FAST / PEAP-TLS and EAP-TTLS-TLS

万青松 wanqingsong_1983 at 126.com
Thu Oct 20 04:35:16 EDT 2011

Please show the error messge, that would be helpful.
Maybe:

in hostapd.conf:

ca_cert=/home/ssl/certs/ca.crt.pem

server_cert=/home/ssl/certs/server.crt.pem

private_key=/home/ssl/private/serverkey.pem

I use openssl to generate the *.pem files, if these files have something wrong when you start the hostapd it will report errors.