p2p test Error: "CTRL-EVENT-EAP-FAILURE"

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sun Oct 2 10:36:37 EDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 10:04:01PM +0800, 吴鹏展 wrote:
> The following is my test procedure, and separately generate the wlan0.log and wlan4.log files, In my attachment contains the wlan0.log , wlan4.log  those wpa_supplicant generating, and p2p.conf and p2p2.conf that wpa_supplicant using the config file.

The sequence of commands you use looks fine, but there is something very
strange in the debug logs.. GO Negotiation seems to go through fine and
so does EAP-Identity Request/Response. GO is then sending out WSC/Start
and that is received that the client. The client side debug log seems to
indicate that the WPS provisioning is started and M1 is sent to the GO.
However, the GO debug log shows completely different EAP frame being
received (expanded NAK).

Do you have something else that could process EAPOL messages running on
the device that becomes the P2P client? It looks as if another
supplicant could have rejected the WPS provisioning..