wpa_supplicant on WinCE

Vijay Swami vijayswami1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 23:07:36 EST 2011

Hi,

On the wpa_supplicant website code is available for WinXP. There is not so
much difference between WinXP and WinCE code. So download the code whic is
there for WinXP.
I would like to tell you few steps.
1) Replace the ctrl_iface.c (This file is for WinXP). Instead you use
ctrl_iface_udp.c
2) WinPcap is been used in wpa_supplicant. But WinPcap library is not there
for WinCE. So another mechanism is been used to capture the l2 layer
packets.use ndis_driver.c so Using l2_packet_ndis.c instead of
l2_packet_winpcap.c would likely be easier approach.

All those files are there in the same path as the files for WinXP. enable
the WinCEs native flag.Porting will not take so much time.

Regards,
Vijay