Concurrent P2PGO/STA or AP/STA operations using wpa_suppliant/hostAPD
Atul.Joshi at csr.com
Tue Nov 8 23:42:12 EST 2011
Any clarification would be quite helpful
I have a few questions regarding AP code organization in wa_supplicant.
Following is my understanding, could you please confirm if it is correct?
1. If I have to use softAP, I don't need to build hostAPd, is this correct? In this case I need to set CONFIG_AP = yes in .config of the wpa_supplicant and build wpa_supplicant only.
2. If I build it as above, can I use the same wpa_supplicant instance to run an STA on vif x and AP on vif y?
3. If in addition I build wpa_supplicant with CONFIG_P2P, I can start a P2PGO instead of a legacy AP.
4. softAP functionality is sufficient for a P2PGO and hostAPD is not needed for P2PGO.
5. hostAP and softAP differ in security method support but other wise all other supports e.g. 11n,11h, the features are the same.
6. softAP configuration params are specified in wpa_supplicant.conf . While some parameters can be inheried, where does it get other params from, e.g maximum_listen_interval, DTIM period, beacon interval etc?
Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom
More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the HostAP