hostapd Radius force reauthorisation

newuse at qip.ru newuse at qip.ru
Mon May 16 15:49:35 EDT 2011

Hi, yes I need that my ap(running hostapd) resend auth-request to my radius server (and don't allow reconnection without Access-Accept radius message ) every time when client is disconnected (by itself or by "iwpriv ath0 kickmac client-MAC") and reconnected again. Is it possible?

How can I find out/dissable   PMK caching?

Sorry for my English,
Best regards,
NewUse.