Something wrong in radius server list

Xu Alex newcalex2010 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:55:48 EDT 2011

Sorry for my late reply.My point is that the original
RADIUS_CLIENT_NUM_FAILOVER is
too big so my client should wait a quiet long time for the retransmit the
radius message, and I think the timer checking for the AP in client's wifi
driver may timeout, so the client send the deauth frame to AP. In my
opinion, I prefer to drop the RADIUS_CLIENT_NUM_FAILOVER to an
appropriate one.But
even the correct server may retransmit the radius message, so I'm confused
here.