How to created PAC file for EAP-FAST?

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Jul 29 13:34:17 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 05:40:13PM +0800, 2008 vpn wrote:
> YES, I want to manually set up a PAC.
> You know, PAC can be manually craeted and configured or can be provisoned
> through tunnel.
>
> But it's should be created by EAP server?
>
> I want to know how to created a  PAC file.

Which EAP-FAST server are you using? Please note that the format used in
wpa_supplicant is a custom format and you would need to convert the PAC
file from whatever format the server is using to this format.

As far as the integrated EAP-FAST server implementation in hostapd is
concerned, it does not support manual creation of PAC.