[RFC] wpa_supplicant: Don't terminate until all wps callbacks complete.

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Mon Feb 21 14:52:12 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 01:21:57PM -0800, Ben Greear wrote:
> I'm not sure this fixes any real problem, but seems cleaner.

Thanks, applied. It does indeed fix a small issue in the case where more
than one interface has an active WPS ER when wpa_supplicant process is
being killed. I cannot really come up with a realistic use case for
this, but well, it is possible to construct such a test and see some of
the resources not being cleaned up before the process dies. I'm a bit
curious to hear how you ended up find this, though. ;-)