Patches for OpenSSL

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Tue Oct 26 15:28:41 EDT 2010

Hello,

I had personally experienced this problem and after a lot of tries I found
this solution [1] that worked like a charm.

Setting

ctx_options |= SSL_OP_NO_TICKET ;

in the file rlm_eap_tls.c of freeradius solved the problems with session
resumption when using EAP-TLS with hostapd+freeradius.

------
[1]
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2010-June/msg00161.html