Question about P2P persistant groups

Fabien Marotte fabienx.marotte at linux.intel.com
Mon Oct 18 08:32:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am now trying to test the P2P persistant group and how it is managed
in wpa_supplicant.

I saw that the persistant group infos are not saved if I kill and
restart wpa_supplicant. So I wonder if it's a missing feature or a
choice to do that.

If it is a choice does it means that a higher level application should
manage persistant group infos (eg connman or NetworkManager) ?
In that case, what is the API function to retrieve group info and set it
again ? p2p_group_add ? (even if I don't think this is the right function)

Regards,

Fabien