EAP-TLS - Authentication succeeds with in-correct "private_key_passwd"

saurav barik saurav.barik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:57:33 EDT 2010

I ran wpa_supplicant with -dd option and attached is the log.
logoff/logon is trying to reauth, but couple of places I see it uses
old-successful-config-data if fast_reauth is enabled. I disabled
fast_reauth in my config but it did not help(new credentials such as
"private_key_passwd" are not validated again, as part of reauth).