EAP-TLS - Authentication succeeds with in-correct "private_key_passwd"

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Sat Oct 9 01:53:05 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 04:41:06PM -0700, Christ Schlacta wrote:
> sufficient.  Also, can we mov the pmksa cache onto disk to speed up
> restarting and rebooting ?

It would be possible to store the PMKSA cache entries to a file and read
them back whenever wpa_supplicant is started. Though, I'm not sure
whether this is sufficient enough benefit from this to justify the extra
complexity.. In most cases, I would assume that wpa_supplicant is
running constantly and rebooting is not that frequent.