wpa_ctrl shared library

Kel Modderman kel at otaku42.de
Thu Nov 4 03:59:41 EDT 2010

Hi Jouni,

wpa_ctrl could be used in a few things that interest me, such as python
bindings for it and in debian-installer. It would be excellent if wpa_ctrl
could be provided in a standalone distribution that can be packaged to provide
the shared lib and other program language bindings and stuff.

I've already hijacked and maintained python bindings for a little while and
could contribute them, however I do not know much about the best practises
of providing a shared library thus have nothing to offer up front to help
make this happen.

What do you think?

Thanks, Kel.