wifi card suggestions needed!

Panagiotis Georgopoulos panos at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 14:57:21 EDT 2010

Hello all,

                I am in need of setting up more machines with hostapd to run
more tests and I am wondering if you have any suggestions for a b/g/n card
that works well with hostapd? (ideally with madwifi or ath5k drivers)

I am having in several machines the D-link DWL-AG530 (108AG a/b/g) for
months and works great, however the card is now deprecated and I cannot find
it and purchase it. Could I please ask people to share their experiences on
compatible a/b/g/n pci cards (preferably) for hostapd?

Cheers,

Panos