wlan/eth bridge stops working after a while: how to diagnose?

Alexey Yudichev ayudichev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:37:58 EST 2010

Yes, I kept my symptoms simpler not to risk confusing more than one
issue but indeed in many cases the client stops seeing the access
point at all. Restarting hostapd fixes the network visibility but most
likely does not fix the actual IP connectivity. Client keeps getting
IP address correctly though so DHCP works.